Mid Salesforce Developer
Contract of employment
At Awesome Bytes, we focus on development and collaboration. We care about the comfort of our employees and cultivate relationships with customers.
We are currently looking for a younger Salesforce developer who likes to implement new solutions on Salesforce and who is striving to further develop in this direction.
If you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience at Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related certifications
- Object-oriented language programming skills (Java, Apex)
- Good knowledge of front-end frameworks (Aura, LWC)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of the project management system (Jira, Confluence or similar)
- Good knowledge of English
If you like to share your insights and want to influence the development of your business, we will have several tasks for you in the area:
- Solving complex development problems with a focus on object-oriented design and programming
- Working on the development of Apex, Lightning and Visualforce
- Cooperation, communication and translation of business requirements with a technical architect and project manager to create technical solutions
- Managing and implementing specific code quality standards and project development strategies
- Implement improvements and new features in the Salesforce product suite
Why is it worth being a part of Awesome Bytes?
- We support you in achieving success
- With us you will have a short recruitment process
- We have implemented many projects remotely for companies from around the world (USA, UK, DE, PL)
- You can work remotely, but if you decide to work in an office in Łódź – it is in the city center
- We share knowledge as well as support individual development
- Need a certificate? We are very pleased with this! We will cover the costs and tell you how to prepare
… and more benefits to discover 😉
Why wait? Start your dream job with us!